Title: Production Team Member
Reports To: Wholesale Lavender Operations Manager
Job Summary: Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, produces product to the production schedule, while maintaining quality standards. Maintains production records.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Presents a clean appearance at all times and follow dress code to suit work tasks.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements and portion sizes.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to complete orders, read requirements, and communicate with other employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all products of consistent quality following recipe cards and quality standards within acceptable production times.
- Collaborate on constant product and process improvement.
- Maintain systems of inventory of production supplies.
- Prepare customer orders for delivery or shipment.
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization standards in production area.
- Customer deliveries as needed to local stores.
- A flexible schedule is helpful, as extra hours may be available for promotional events on weekends or other days. Primary work schedule will be set with manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.