Job Description: Farm Shop Sales Associate
Summary: Provide outstanding service and salesmanship to all customers.
Sales Associates are responsible for:
- Practice 10/4 rule of service for our customers at all times.
- Maintain clean work areas throughout the shop (POS, back room, etc.)
- Maintain a clean, well-stocked, and well-merchandised farm shop, including appropriate signage.
- Practice proper stock rotation at all times.
- Learn and use Shopify Point of Sale system in an expedient manner.
- Maintain strong product knowledge throughout the shop.
- Fulfill internet orders; prepare orders to ship through proper packaging techniques.
- Serve all shareholders each day – customers, fellow team members, vendors, owners.
- Passionate about Los Poblanos mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, and pulling.