We’ve developed the Farm Card to show our appreciation for your support of Los Poblanos – from the fields to the dining table, Inn, and special events. Farm Card members share our passion for local produce, lavender, good food and New Mexican history, and are the friendly faces we see on a regular basis.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up! Next time you stay at the Inn or visit our Farm Shop, tell us you’d like to join, and you’re in! You’ll receive a membership card.
- With every purchase at the Farm Shop, Inn, or dining, present your card to earn points. You receive a point for every dollar spent at Los Poblanos.
- There are four tiers: Radish, Honeybee, Sandhill Crane, and San Ysidro. Each level represents a benchmark in your involvement with Los Poblanos and a new set of benefits exclusive to your group.
- The Farm Card can also be given as a gift. Or purchase a separate gift card with a balance for friends or family here.
- Some restrictions apply.
Radish – 500 points
Work your way up to begin as a fresh crispy radish. Plant the first seed and the more you stay at our Inn, dine with us, or shop at the Farm Shop, your benefits will grow.
- Radish-only promotions via Noticias
- Late check out at the Inn
Honey Bee – 1,000 points
Bees do important work around here. They pollinate our lavender fields, and without them, we wouldn’t have honey or many of our delicious fruits and vegetables. Their hard work makes them indispensable.
- All Radish benefits PLUS:
- Honey Bee-only promotions via Noticias
- Room upgrades at the Inn when available
- Free shipping on any $100 purchase at the Farm Shop
- Free dessert with reservations at our restaurant featuring our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine
Sandhill Crane – 2,500 points
Los Poblanos is a popular destination for Sandhill Cranes Directly under the flyway of their annual migration along the Rio Grande River Valley, our fields provide the perfect place to relax and recharge for their journey.
- All Honey Bee benefits PLUS:
- Sandhill Crane-only promotions via Noticias
- VIP welcome gift upon check-in at the Inn
- Free gift-wrap at the Shop
- Free wine tasting with reservations at our restaurant featuring our Rio Grande Valley Cuisine
San Ysidro – 5,000 Points
San Ysidro is the traditional patron saint of farmers. He stands watch at Los Poblanos, from the Gustave Bauman carvings, the Peter Hurd fresco and the collection of Spanish Colonial art. These days we don’t rely on San Ysidro to keep our fields green. We depend on you. Your constant support and passion for agricultural and architectural preservation keeps us going. Thank you! Your benefits include:
- All Sandhill Crane benefits PLUS:
- San Ysidro-only promotions via Noticias
- Behind-the-scenes historic tour once a year
- In-room charcuterie at check in
Need to check your Farm Card balance?
Enter your card number here to find out what your remaining balance is.
- Benefits apply to cardholder only
- Card must be present to receive benefits
- Points awarded upon receipt of payment
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Not valid for corporate gifts, wholesale products, private events and contracted room rates
- Benefits subject to change without notice
- We encourage you to register your card online for safety in the event of loss or theft. Misplaced or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- Advance reservations required
- Free dessert with purchase of full dinner
- Wine Tasting available for up to 12 guests with purchase of full dinner
- Card must be presented at seating
- Room upgrade and late checkout available based on availability
- Private tours must be arranged in advance
- Card must be presented at check-in
- See store for details
- Shipping credit not to exceed $30
- Shipping within the continental US only
- Free shipping not available for phone and online orders