Our daily menus are inspired by seasonal, farm-fresh products and produce, often grown just a few feet away. Featuring the best New Mexican ingredients, our Executive Chef designs gourmet meals that are sure to please every guest. Our “field to fork” philosophy lets guests explore the organic farm and Chef’s garden, and see where many of our ingredients come from. View the menu.
Guest Room Amenities
- Luxury bed & bath linens by Curran NY and Coyuchi Organic
- Custom-crafted Furnishings
- Direct TV
- Steam Irons
- Lavender Bath Products
- Tivoli Alarm Clocks
- Wood-burning Fireplaces
- Most rooms with fridges and wet bars
Room Rates Include
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- New York Times
- Cruiser Bicycles
- Use of the Fitness Center and Salt Water Pool
- Most guest rooms have a sofa sleeper that can be made up upon request (Rollaway beds are not available).
- No additional person fee for kids under age 12
On Wednesday through Saturday, we offer the option of ordering light meals from our La Merienda menu. The menu changes regularly, and features artisan ingredients from our farm and local growers. In addition, guests can choose from select beverages such as our signature lavender lemonade, blue sky sodas, or order from our beer and wine list.
- This is a green property, and we proudly use all natural, biodegradable cleaning products. We do not use any harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Guided tours of the history, art, architecture, and farm are complimentary for Inn Guests upon request.
- Twenty five acres of land, six acres of formal gardens and walkways, fields of lavender and organic vegetables, and historic farm buildings.
- Check with our friendly staff regarding anything that interests you in New Mexico, ranging from information on the finest museums, setting up an in-room massage, or a private balloon ride. We have countless suggestions for day trips and excursions all around the southwest, and have custom designed packages and itineraries for our guests. Visit our Events Calendar for more information.