Each Los Poblanos wedding is highly customized to make your particular dream a reality. The prices below offer a starting point in creating your event.
Facility fees include but are not limited to:
- Exclusive use of La Quinta Cultural Center, including the Ballroom, Grand Portal, Gazebo, Gallery, Library, and surrounding gardens.
- Private consultation and coordination with our Event Sales Team.
- Assistance during your event to ensure schedule and management of all details.
- Unlike many traditional venues, site rental also includes fine china, glassware, tables, white linens, chairs, votives, and limited seasonal flowers.
- The unmatched variety of outdoor gardens, architectural detail, and historic New Mexican elegance provide a backdrop with little need for added decoration.
- Our team of chefs, kitchen staff, servers, and farmers are exclusively dedicated to setting up your event, harvesting ingredients from the fields, preparing, and serving your menu.
- Starting rates do not include food, beverage, decoration, entertainment, accommodation, or other upgrades.
The facility fees are for site rental only. Actual rates vary based on the season and day of the week.
Ceremony & Reception
$2,500 – $9,000
$1,500 – $4,000
Note: The time frame available for ceremony-only events is Monday through Thursday from 10:00am – 2:00pm. (event and all photography must conclude by 2:00pm).
Please complete our online inquiry form to receive further pricing information.