Each Los Poblanos wedding is highly customized to make your particular dream a reality. Our quotes reflect the same individual attention based on the details of your celebration. The prices below offer a starting point in creating your event.
Rates include but are not limited to:
- Exclusive use of the La Quinta Cultural Center, including the Ballroom, Gallery, Library, Grande Portal, Fireplace Terrace, formal foyers and rambling gardens.
- Private consultation and coordination with our Event Sales Director, Event Manager and Chef.
- Assistance during your event to ensure your schedule and manage all the details.
- Unlike many traditional venues, site rental also includes: fine china, glassware, tables, white linens, chairs, votives, and limited seasonal flowers.
- The unmatched variety of outdoor gardens, architectural detail, and historic New Mexican elegance provide a backdrop with little need for added decoration.
- Our team of chefs, kitchen staff, servers, and farmers are exclusively dedicated to setting up your event, harvesting ingredients from the fields, preparing, and serving your menu.
- Starting rates do not include: food, beverages, decorations, entertainment, accommodations, and other upgrades.
These rates are for site rental only. Actual rates vary based on the season and day of the week.
Ceremony & Reception
$4,000 – $9,000
$3,500 – $7,500
$1,000 – $3,000
Note: The time frame available for ceremony-only events on Saturdays is 8:00am-2:00pm (event and photos concluded by 2:00pm).
Please complete our online inquiry form to receive further pricing information.